As an ILAC SEB Program College Instructor, you are a customer service oriented professional who comes from a customer-centric business environment and have the knowledge and experience in the service industry, with the ability to function in a fast-paced, highly dynamic setting. You understand and autonomously use the principles of adult learning in your teachings while mastering classroom group dynamics. You view students as clients and learners and have invested interest in their learning and progression in class, and post their learning experience.
What you would be doing:
- Contributing to our unique SEB (Service Excellence for Business) program.
- Teaching & mentoring students in areas like:
(Customer Service, Event Planning, Food & Beverages, Front Desk Services, Sales Fundamentals, Leadership, Canadian Workplace Essentials, Human Resources).
- Working with talented professionals who come from around the globe.
- Working with experienced professionals in the business and education industry.
- Learning and sharpening your skills as you help develop others.
We are looking for you, a recent graduate who brings:
- 2 to 3 years of business related experience in the service industry, in one or more of the following Hospitality, Lodging, and Retail fields:
- Front Desk
- Event planning
- Customer Service
- Food & Beverages
- Teaching experience is an asset
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently, resolve problems and make decisions per policies and procedures;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong English language skills; other languages is an asset;
- Commitment to excellence and integrity in teaching and learning;
Your Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 24 months of working or teaching experience in the service industry in the past 10 years immediately before your application to this job (or a combination of both, work and teaching), and one of the following:
- A Bachelor degree from a University or a post-secondary institution in Canada, or equivalent to a Bachelor degree in Canada if your Bachelor degree is from outside Canada
- Diploma/Certificate from a recognized college in Ontario (or equivalent if from outside Ontario);
- 48 months of working or teaching experience in the service industry in the past 10 years proceeding your application to this job (or a combination of both, work and teaching)
Apply Now! We are accepting applications Immediately!
HOW TO APPLY
- Send your resume and cover letter explaining your interest in joining the ILAC International College team to email@example.com
- All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada and available to start immediately
We thank all candidates who are interested in applying for this position, kindly note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ILAC International College is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility to Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted, please advise should you require accommodation during the hiring process.