ILAC International College is hiring Qualified IT College Instructors
ILAC International College is a leader in Career Colleges, offering high-quality professional business programs. ILAC College was established as a partner to the award winning English Language School; International Language Academy of Canada- ILAC (www.ilac.com). We are growing quickly with great opportunities for excellent instructors. Our students come from 70 countries with high levels of education, skills, and motivation to gain knowledge and experience in the Canadian workplace. Our students come to study “the art of Customer Service Skills ” which are life skills that will set them up for success in any field from hospitality to business services.
We are currently hiring IT instructors for teaching IT courses that are the part of Service Excellence for IT program:
- Customer Training Methods
- Troubleshooting Methods and Procedures
- Technical Communication Skills
- Business Fundamentals for IT Professionals
Customer Training Methods:
This course prepares students in IT support roles to train internal and external customers using a variety of skills and techniques. Students will develop, deliver, and evaluate a training session centered around sharing their technical knowledge with a customer.
Troubleshooting Methods and Procedures:
This course explores common steps and methods of diagnosing, solving and documenting IT related issues. Students will use various types of problem-solving skills to provide effective customer service.
Technical Communication Skills:
This course provides IT professionals with oral and written communication methods and strategies. To help students communicate technical information to customers effectively and professionally, the qualities of effective communication, language, and document formatting are explored.
Business Fundamentals for IT Professionals:
This course is designed to provide IT professionals with the essential business skills to excel within an organization. Students will understand the alignment between IT goals and business goals and use this to exceed customer expectations.
As an ILAC SEIT Program College Instructor, you are a customer service oriented professional who comes from a customer-centric business environment and have the knowledge and experience in IT industry, with the ability to function in a fast-paced, highly dynamic setting. You understand and autonomously use the principles of adult learning in your teachings while mastering classroom group dynamics. You view students as clients and learners and have invested interest in their learning and progression in class, and post their learning experience.
What you could be doing:
- Contributing to our unique SEIT (Service Excellence for IT) program.
- Teaching & mentoring students in area of Troubleshooting Methods and Procedures or Customer Training Methods
- Working with talented professionals who come from around the globe.
- Working with experienced professionals in the business and education industry.
- Learning and sharpening your skills as you help develop others.
We are looking for a qualified college instructor who brings:
- At least 2 years of working experience in IT field
- Teaching experience is an asset
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently, resolve problems and make decisions per policies and procedures;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong English language skills; other languages is an asset;
- Commitment to excellence and integrity in teaching and learning;
Your Qualifications and Education Requirements:
At least 2 years of occupational experience in IT industry AND a degree, or diploma, or certificate in IT field,
10+ years of occupational experience
Apply Now! We are accepting applications Immediately!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Please make sure the subject line of your email states IT College Instructors.
We thank all candidates who are interested in applying for the position, kindly note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ILAC International College is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility to Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted, please advise should you require accommodation during the hiring process.