Build a solid foundation of the knowledge and skills needed for a career in Business Administration, including understanding how organizations work and how to assess and solve business problems. This program includes courses in all areas of business, ranging from interpersonal communication to business analytics.
We are currently hiring creative, dynamic professionals to teach the following courses:
- Organizational Behavior: This course will expose you to approaches and processes that can help in effectively leading and managing others in organizations.
- Business Math: This course provides foundational math concepts to students looking to succeed in business environments. It is designed to help to determine best courses of action when considering management, finance and investment options.
- Introduction to Accounting: This course is for students with little or no background in accounting and finance. It is designed to help students to build knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and the accounting cycle.
- Introduction to Business Management: This course provides a broad overview of the management process, including planning, organizing, staffing, leading and controlling, and looks at management roles in teams, projects, departments, and the organization as a whole.
- Human Resources Management: The purpose of this course is to provide you with an understanding of the human resources function, and the role that managers play to ensure organizational effectiveness.
These courses will prepare students to:
- Demonstrate effective communication skills in oral, written, and graphic formats that fulfill the purposes of business activities. Apply a systematic and research-based approach to critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Perform administrative and project-based tasks required in the workplace. Demonstrate leadership and management skills to assist in the planning, directing, and operating of an organization.
We are looking for a qualified college instructor who brings:
- Dynamic presentation skills, and engaging lesson planning skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently, resolve problems and make decisions per policies and procedures;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral);
- Strong English language skills; other languages are an asset;
- Commitment to excellence and integrity in teaching and learning
Your Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience working and/or teaching the subject matter of the course; or
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience working and/or teaching the subject matter of the course and hold a degree, diploma or certificate from an accredited university, college or career college.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email your resume and cover letter email@example.com ;
- Please make sure the subject line of your email includes the position you are applying for.
ILAC International College is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility to Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted, please advise should you require accommodation during the hiring process.