Sales and Marketing Program combines the latest trends in sales and marketing with hands-on experience that will help you practice the skills students have learned in class. The curriculum covers key areas of professional communication, organizational behaviour, project management, social media and digital marketing, brand promotion and professional sales.
We are currently hiring creative, dynamic professionals to teach the following courses:
- Organizational Behavior: This course will expose you to approaches and processes that can help in effectively leading and managing others in organizations.
- Professional Sales: This course develops the fundamental knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to be successful in today’s sales environment.
- Professional Communication: The course is designed to strengthen the knowledge of concepts and skills related to writing effective daily correspondence, preparing formal reports and proposals, and giving effective presentations while using correct language for a business context.
- Marketing Foundations: This course will help to understand the fundamentals of the marketing process.
- Digital Marketing: Topics covered in this course include internet marketing foundations, how search engines work, SEO, paid search marketing, online advertising, landing page optimization, analytics, online PR and ORM, and mobile marketing.
- Integrated Brand Promotion: The goal of this course is to gain an understanding of the core building blocks of integrated marketing communications principles and practices.
These courses will prepare students to:
- Have the relevant knowledge, perspectives, and practical skills required to develop marketing strategies that influence the opportunities essential in social media and consumer-to-consumer social interactions for achieving business and marketing goals.
- Understand consumers’ social interactions, examining the various social media channels available to marketers, learning how to build social marketing strategies, and practicing how to track their effectiveness.
We are looking for a qualified college instructor who brings:
- Dynamic presentation skills, and engaging lesson planning skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently, resolve problems and make decisions per policies and procedures;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral);
- Strong English language skills; other languages are an asset;
- Commitment to excellence and integrity in teaching and learning
Your Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience working and/or teaching the subject matter of the course; or
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience working and/or teaching the subject matter of the course and hold a degree, diploma or certificate from an accredited university, college or career college.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email your resume and cover letter email@example.com ;
- Please make sure the subject line of your email includes the position you are applying for.
ILAC International College is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility to Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted, please advise should you require accommodation during the hiring process.